Family is not an important thing, family is everything. MG Fox
- in the middle of relationship or parental conflict
- to negotiate simple and smooth separation during a court divorce procedure
- to agree on child custody arrangements, exclusive or shared custody
- to discuss parental responsibilities
- to agree on alimony / child maintenance
- to agree on education of your child
- to negotiate a parenting plan
- if you are advised by social services (OSPOD) to work on a parental agreement
- to challenge an existing court decision
- post-divorce negotiations – joint property division
- to discuss options to narrow/extend the joint property
- during a court divorce proceedings, including proceedings of appeal
We work with Czech, foreign, and mixed nationality couples, whether they are represented by an attorney or not. Multicultural and bilingual relationships are challenging and face the same issues as any other family. No more being “lost in translation”! Mediation can help in building understanding and overcoming misunderstandings based on different origins.
Feel free to contact us and discuss your needs.
Ing. Arch. Eva Barešová, zapsaný mediátor, Vinohradská 98, Praha 3, 130 00, IČ 01615041, Mgr. Silvia Hříbková – advokát a zapsaný mediátor, č. osv. ČAK: 18007, Petrská 29, Praha 1, 110 00, IČ: 05694361, Mgr. Petra Lidmilová, zapsaný mediátor, tř. Kpt. Jaroše 26, Brno, 602 00, IČ: 01961969, Mgr. Michaela Radoušová, advokát a zapsaný mediátor, č. osv. ČAK: 09502, Voršilská 10, Praha 1, pobočka tř. Kpt. Jaroše 26, Brno, IČ: 66252989, Mgr. Andrea Vyskočilová, advokát a zapsaný mediátor, č. osv. ČAK: 4452, Klidná 33, Praha 6, 162 00, IČ 62564421